Monday, January 24, 2011

E 210 Tv Tuner Card Drivers

Tea Time Tuesday - Do you know Carl Larsson know / you Carl Larsson

First at all I want to say my congratulations to Sandi's 52. Tea Time Tuesday:


Happy Birthday, Tea Time Tuesday,
Happy Birthday to you!

--ooOOoo-- 



I got inspired to this post by the pink Azalea. I remembered, one is on the frontpage of a book about the paintings of Carl Larsson . And while we are waiting for the tea, I will give you a peek on his paintings.
Carl Larsson - 50 Gemälde, 1976 Langenwiesche-Königstein / ISBN 3-7845-2710-8


The pink azalea has inspired me to post this. I remembered that as one is on the front page of a book on the paintings of Carl Larsson . And while we wait for the tea, I show you a little insight in this book.
Carl Larsson - 50 paintings, 1976, Langenwiesche-Königstein / ISBN 3-7845-2710-8

- ooOOoo -

Here you have a closer look. The painting (Azalea / Karin 1906) shows the living room with Carl's wife, Karin, and in the background stands a huge weaving loom. The room is bright and friendly and thats what Azaleas need. Furthermore they love it cool.



Here you can see the image closer. The painting (Azalea / Karin 1906) shows the living room with Karl's wife, Karin, and in the background is a huge loom. The room is bright and friendly and this is what is needed azaleas. They also want it cool.


- ooOOoo -

Here is another watercolor painting with the title "Court Yard and washhouse (Brita and the burden slit) 1900". It shows the winter in Sweden and his daughter Brittany is pushing a slit. You have already seen my china "Castle Garden" from Fürstenberg on a former blog post .



Here is a watercolor titled "Court and wash-house (Brita and load carriage) 1900. It shows the Swedish winter and his daughter Brita pushing a sled. My tea set "Castle Garden" by Fürstenberg have you ever seen here.

- ooOOoo -

I hope you do not mind when I serve today Peppermint tea and some hearty nibbles. I gained a lot of weight during the Christmas time and so I want to eat not so much sweets. I prepared cucumber sandwiches with cream cheese and radishes. The recipe of my homemade bread you find here.


I hope you do not mind if I now mint tea and something savory to nibble serve. I have grown quite during the Christmas period and now I do not want that many sweet things to eat. I have prepared cucumber sandwiches with cream cheese and radishes. find the recipe for my homemade bread you here.

- ooOOoo -

The little mice are from radishes with peppercorn eyes. My kids loved them always. Are not they cute?
(Lynn, could they be so little pigs?)


The little mice are made from radishes with peppercorn eyes. My children always loved. Are not they cute?

--ooOOoo--


This post is linked in the following blog party's:




Tea Cup Tuesday
- ooOOoo -


Thank you for stopping by.
nice that you were there.

Johanna

0 comments:

Post a Comment