Sunday, January 23, 2011

Renaissance Wax On Inkjet Prints

Wiski - The hangover on Monday -27 -


Sometimes mistress very cuddly. Then it takes me like a baby in her arms and cuddles from me.


Sometimes mistress is in a smoochy mood. Then she keeps me like a baby and canoodle me.

- ooOOoo -

me nice things whispered in his ear, as I am a very fine cat.


She whispers nice words in my ear, for example, that I am a very fine cat.

- ooOOoo -

But they shot that I find embarrassing.


But I find it truly embarrassing, that she took photos from that.

- ooOOoo -

How do I get it back only at a distance?


How do I get her back at a distance?

- OoOOoo -

Oh yes, with the hind paw that goes well.


Oh yes, with the hind paw that goes well.

- ooOOoo -

Today I am proud the way, participants in Debbie's Pet Party:
I am proudly joining today Debbie's Pet Party:

- ooOOoo -

I wish you a great week.
I wish you all a nice week.

Wiski


0 comments:

Post a Comment