Sunday, January 30, 2011

Same Like Elfyourself

Wiski - The hangover on Monday -28 -

Imagine, now mum has looked at me and said I was fat. Yes, just as they put it unkindly. Since she is on a diet, it interferes with my weight suddenly.


Imagine, today my mistress looked at me and said, I would be fat. Yes, this is exactly as she said unkindly. Since she is on a diet, she is interfered with my weight suddenly.

- ooOOoo -

Then they took me away from my warm sleeping spot and carried me into the bathroom and posits me on the scale.



Then she took me away from my warm sleeping spot and Carried me into the bathroom and posits me on the scale.

- ooOOoo -

And I'm not as hard as I look .... No, No, No! ...



I am I not as heavy as I look .... No, No, No! ...

- ooOOoo -

fluffy ... just six pounds. As mistress brings a lot more on the scale.



... just fluffy six kilos (13 228 lb). But mistress brings a lot more on the scale.

- ooOOoo -

Okay, after that is now proven, I want out NOW.


Well, after this is proved now, I want to go out here IMMEDIATELY.

- ooOOoo -

I now have a quick nap. Meanwhile mistress can ever judge the food for breakfast.


I will have a little nap now. Meanwhile mistress can prepare the food for my breakfeast.

- ooOOoo -

I wish you a great week.
Have a nice week.



0 comments:

Post a Comment