Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Airpcap Adapter Compatible

Me-Made: The second day

Good morning! I have the day off so that I could throw immediately after the departure of Mr Button, Junior and Senior in bowl-uh I mean packed in wool, because today it is bitterly cold and white outside!
The wool skirt sewed to an older Burda, and he's on the rock front of the opposite of pleats, I do not know how to say it ... I watch again:
swallowed, since the lack of light the color of the skirt has, here again is a detail to see where that rock is green-beige-colored (yes, the Chequered does not fit perfectly, I still practice ...-;)
But what I learned this winter have is that a thousand times Wopllrock is warmer than any jeans with tights underneath and comfortable one too!
nice day! I'm going again and I care about the birthday gift from my husband!
the other ladies can be found here

0 comments:

Post a Comment