Saturday, February 12, 2011

Three Internet Dongle Hack

Silver-Sunday / Cabbage and Roses - Herb and roses

Have you ever seen a fresh cabbage in a garden? It is very different to that what we see in the grocery store. A real cabbage looks quite similar to a huge rose. It is hard to describe how pretty it is. The colors range from yellow to tuquise. When I first had a cabbage in my garden, it was so beautiful that I painted it in oil on canvas.


Have you ever seen a fresh head of cabbage in the garden? This is quite a difference to what we see in the food department. A fresh cabbage looks like a giant rose. It is hard to describe how beautiful he is. The colors range from turquoise to yellow. When I had my first cabbage in the garden was so beautiful that I painted it in oil on canvas.

- ooOOoo -

See this cake server. The silver smith who made it what Henry Froeb sen. His son told me, that his father used to say about his patterns: "Mine are real roses, not cabbages." This beautiful cake server was a gift of H. Froeb jun. to me. Last year he passed away at the age of 96th

you see the cake server. The silversmith Henry Froeb sen. made it. His son told me that his father used to say about the pattern: "These are real roses, not cabbage." This wonderful cake lifter was a gift from H. Froeb jun. Last year, he died at the age of 96.

- ooOOoo -

The cake server is really unique.


This cake server is really unique.

- ooOOoo -

The roses of The Silversmith are quite different. This patterns were made by Daniel Störger, Hanau.


The silversmiths of the roses are quite different. These patterns Daniel Störger made in Hanau.

- ooOOoo -

If you have a closer look, you can see the differents.


If you look closely, you see the differences.

- ooOOoo -

And the last spoon was made by JD Schleissner Sons, Hanau. The pattern is named "Hanau Rose".


And the last spoon of JD Schleissner sons made in Hanau. The pattern is called "Hanauer Rose".

- ooOOoo -

This spoon is 6 3 / 4 inch long and really beautiful.


This spoon is 16 inches long and really beautiful.

- ooOOoo -

I link this post to the party's following blog:


fav_thngs_cmbnd_thumb[1][1]


- ooOOoo -

Hope to see you there.
I hope I meet you there.

Greetings / Greetings,
Johanna

All the patterns of my collection are shown and Described in my book " Rose Flatware .
All samples of my collection are shown and described in my book Rose Flatware .


0 comments:

Post a Comment