Saturday, February 12, 2011

Wwii Camillus Usn Mark 1 Knife

12 12 February

It is beautiful when the 12th of the month falls on a Saturday! As the objective of our relatively comfortably (Senior Men's button with his self-made cozy pants, and I'm glad that she likes him and fit, I will to the mix a couple of photos everyday photos, see the little things that I did myself! In the spirit of Me-Made-month:)
dad and son dam on the latest technology:
Then there enjoying breakfast. Simit with tomato cream cheese spread for me, hmm! In the background a table dress with lace:
then quickly in the clothes and the dog walk in the Teuto-time with a good friend and her Labbis! First time it goes up a mountain:

Beautiful view from gray weather:


My daily monitoring on the dog passes this bag. Contents: phone, keys and Co.Und the most important dog treats;):


On the gray weather has been quite the way a sudden snowstorm. Therefore had the child in the Kiepe are packed a little better:
After the round, then I alone made the purchases to my Lieblingsbiohofladen. The other buttons are left to warm again to house
good thing I had my hat on selbstgehäkelte:
When I arrived back home, I expected a Überrasschung in the mailbox:
My dear woman, derived from material rotation are there:
So, my afternoon is now quite comfortably next to home. Something More sewing for the Me-made Action:
before eating cooking menu plan the family button: chicken legs grilled with endive salad and a dessert yogurt with cherry I disappear then once in my closet and I wish all a happy weekend:
Who else here is still so you can see here and the Made-Me-Ladies please go there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment