Thursday, February 24, 2011

Magnifier For Bushnell 1/32 Trophy Red Dot

Me-Made: Day 23

I sewed pants! I would have before the start of this month not given to mention, because I was missing a good cut. But when I saw Catherine and Eva !
In the local fabric store I found Tuesday a beautiful wool fabric at a bargain price and even the sought Burdaschnittchen (Burda 8488, whose design examples have approached me NEVER!)
And here's the result:

She sits by the back-no change from my side! (Sorry, still wet Stubbelhaare and little light in the morning at 8.00) ...
When Latz I cheated and sewn buttonholes without him just on the front, because my buttonhole foot somehow on strike ....

pity that the February is over already almost over: (, but it is possible to look at the other Me-Made Ladies

0 comments:

Post a Comment