Monday, February 14, 2011

The Best Unrated Movie 2010

Tea Time Tuesday - Valentine's Day

Welcome to my Valentine's Tea Time. Today we use the Queen Anne cups with pink roses (Pattern # QUA42). There is nothing more connected with love as roses.


Welcome to the Valentine's tea. Today we use the cups of "Queen Anne" with pink roses. The pattern is QUA42. Nothing is so connected with love like roses.

- ooOOoo -

My sweet husband came and brought a lovely package. No, not a new handbag!


My dear husband came and brought a beautiful package. No, not a new handbag!

- OoOOoo -

Have a close look!


looks exactly it!

- ooOOoo -

I had already made a tray for tea time.


I already had prepared a tray for tea.

- ooOOoo -

The little tarletts look so delicious ...


The cakes look so delicious from ....

--ooOOoo--

Which one do you like best?


Welches gefällt dir am besten?

--ooOOoo--

I have also a little Valentine's gift for you:
I designed new placecards. You can print them either on white paper or you use colored ones. So you can make placecards just in the color you want. Also you can decorate the little medaillon with stickers, like pigeons for weddings or a pacifier for a baby shower.  



I also have a small Valentine gift for you:
I created new table cards. You can either print it on white paper, as well as color. And then you can make place cards in the color you want. And you can decorate the top with a small locket, yet decorative elements, such http://www.rosen-bestecke.de/Tischkarten-Placecards.pdf with doves for weddings or a pacifier for a baptism.

This post is linked in the following blog party's:


Tea Cup Tuesday
- ooOOoo -

I wish all of you a HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY !
I wish you all a wonderful Valentine's Day.

Greetings / Greetings,

Johanna

0 comments:

Post a Comment