Sunday, February 27, 2011

Percentage Of Women That Prefer Muscles

Wiski - The hangover on Monday -32 -

Saturday afternoon we were working in the garden. That is, mother has made ridiculous things and I was careful that they are not bothered by birds or mice.


Saturday afternoon we worked in the garden. That means, mistress made odd things in the garden and I watched, that neither birds nor mice bothered her

-. ooOOoo -

She has fished from the pond rotten leaves. It smelled really bad.



She fished out of the pond rotten leaves. Those had a bad smell

-. OoOOoo -

But it rippled very interesting


It was an interesting splashing noise. .

- ooOOoo -

I hope she has left inside the fish


I hope, she left the fish in the pond!

- ooOOoo -

It was already dark when they still pulled weeds and shrubs cut


It was already dark, and she. was still pulling up weeds and cutting shrubs.

- ooOOoo -

turn And I thought how nice it would be now to sleep on my mat.


And I thought, how nice it would be to sleep on my blanket.

- ooOOoo -

I had to get quite vigorously to convince them.


I had to become really upset to moove her into the house.

- ooOOoo -

wishes you a great week
Nice week for you

Wiski



0 comments:

Post a Comment