Monday, February 7, 2011

How Do You Do Hi Hats On Sibelius

Tea Time Tuesday - Dragon Tea - Tea Drach

Did I alredy told you, my husband loves dragons? That's why he is married with me. LOL

Now seriously, I found a dragon cookie cutter and made for his fun dragon shortbread.


Have I told you already that my husband loves dragons? Therefore, he is married to me. LOL

Now seriously, I have found a dragon cookie cutter and bake cookies for his fun dragon

-. OoOOoo -

And those will be served with silver dragon cookie tongs. This small sugar-cookie or tongs are certainly made in Italy.



And of course, be served with a silver dragon cookies tong. This little sugar or pastry tool is certainly from Italy.

- ooOOoo -

I was enthralled as I found two trios of a special china: Moriage China Dragon Ware The design is really. outstanding, somebody told me it was Japanese Kutani dragon ware (more informations: http://gotheborg.com/marks/kutani.shtml ) . I do not know much about it, but if you look at google you will find lots of nice designs.


I was thrilled when I found two place settings of a very special dish: Moriage (= Schlickerdekor) China Dragon Ware (= porcelain). Someone told me it was Japanese Kutani dragon dishes (more information here: http://gotheborg.com/marks/kutani.shtml . I do not know much about it, but if you google that searches with, you will find masses of beautiful designs.

- ooOOoo -

I do not know if it is supposed to eat from it



.
I do not know if it is provided that you eat it.

- ooOOoo -

The cups show in the bottom a nice litophane Geisha sign.


The cups in the ground show a pretty Lithophanie Geisha brand.

- ooOOoo -

While the cups ahve no marks, the saucer and the plates are marked as shown.


While the cups do not have any brands that saucers and plates are marked as shown.

- ooOOoo -

The centerpiece makes a real fire breathing dragon. Do not be afraid, I caged him into a glass dome to make sure he can not hurt you.
Oh, he looks quite friendly. I guess, he has already spied the cookies.


the table decoration makes a really fire-breathing sets sail. Do not worry, I have him locked up in this glass dome so he can not do anything.
Oh. he looks very friendly. I think he has already discovered the cookies.

- ooOOoo -

If you are wondering why I am less blogging, read my post from sunday, here: If
Do you wonder why I blog less, read my views Post on Sunday:

--ooOOoo--

  This post is linked in the following blog party's:



Tea Cup Tuesday
- ooOOoo -

Thank you for stopping by.
nice that you were there.

Greetings / Beautiful Regards,
Johanna

0 comments:

Post a Comment