Sunday, February 27, 2011

Can Beer Cause Ear Infection

Spring lets its blue ribbon ...

flutter through the air ...

Eduard Morike poem ( HERE you can read it all) that came to mind yesterday as the weather was so wonderfully mild and the sky blue.

The violets bloom still long, but want the plants are already equipped for the spring and are just waiting for the heat and the rain.

For example, the Clematis alpina driven with me on the south side's amazing.


Springtime lets its band of blue...

This poem of Eduard Mörike (you can  HERE  read two English translations) came into my mind, as the weather yesterday was so mild and the heaven so blue.

Although the violets need much more time to bloom, the plants are being set all for spring. They are just waiting for the warmth and the rain.

For example the Clematis alpina has developed amazingly early leaves. 

- ooOOoo -

My red rose has now opened its spring blossoms. I have worked all day Saturday afternoon (under Wiskis monitoring) in the garden. The Lenz Rosenblatt with the black spots in the foreground had to be removed immediately. The spots come from a fungus rank of line one can reduce in this way.


My red Lenten rose has now opened her blossoms. I worked the whole saturday afternoon in the garden while Wiski was watching my work. This Lenten rose leaf had to be eleminated soon. The black spots on it is from a funghi Which kills the plants. By removing those leaves one can stem this disease a bit.

- ooOOoo -

Even the daffodils push already buds (arrow)



And even show up with the Daffodils. buds.

- ooOOoo -

The birds now examine the nest boxes. In addition to the living in our great tits also has a Kleiberpärchen (Sitta europaea ) throughout the winter has in the garden shown. You can head over to run down the tree. This can pretty picture of Wikipedia and the link to get there a lot about these interesting little fellow.

Kleiber (Sitta europaea)

The Birds start now to inspect the nist boxes in the garden. Beside the tits we had over the whole winter a couple of nuthatches ( Sitta europaea ) in the garden. The are able to run downwards on the tree. The photo is from Wikipedia and with this link you can learn a lot about this birds.

- ooOOoo -

Because our great elder tree has suffered from the terrace on the very last summer, I would like to settle here. Looking for the thick bark always followed pests. I have read several, Kleiber need not only a larger entrance hole in the nest box, but also more space. So I've built from 20 cm wide Hardware boards, two new nest boxes and hope to do justice to the gentlemen know that.


Because our elder tree in front of the porch are suffering since the last summer, I would love to have them nesting in my garden. The like to inspect the bark for insects. As I learned from several publications those birds need not only a bigger opening but that is more space in the nest box. So I constructed two new boards from 20cm sized nest boxes and I hope, the Skills will like them.

- ooOOoo -

What I have done so in the garden, you Wiski will tell tomorrow. And as my coffee table looked like, you will read on Tuesday can.

What else I did in my garden, will Wiski tell you tomorrow. And how my table looked tea today, you can discover on Tea Time Tuesday.

Schönes Wochenende.
Wish you a very nice weekend. 

Johanna

   

0 comments:

Post a Comment